Monday, August 6, 2018

How to make Happy Your Girlfriend when She Is Upset

When your girlfriend is upset, there are two parts to comforting her. She will need to feel emotional support through the things you say. Also, she will need to feel secure through the physical support that you give her. If you combine these correctly, she’ll feel better in no time.

1. Ask her what’s wrong. No matter what your opinion is, keep it to yourself. Let her vent and get the story out, just nodding and adding a small comment when necessary. If she doesn’t want to tell you, don’t pressure her. Some girls don’t like to talk about why they’re so upset. If this is the case, just tell her that you care and let her cry it out. 
·         "How're you feeling?"
·         "Hey, is something bothering you lately?"
·         "You seem upset. What's going on?"
·         "I'm here to listen if you want someone to talk to."


2. Be supportive, not dismissive.
 It doesn’t matter if you don't agree with her issues. Reassure her that you’re there for her. Take her to a private spot and tell her that it’s alright to cry. Ensure her that you’re on her side.
·         "I know that this must feel terrible right now. I'm so sorry."
·         "I can't imagine how you feel. I know this can't be easy."
·         "I’m sorry that you’re upset. Please let me know if I can do anything to make it better.”

3. Acknowledge the issue and briefly express your feelings. Just showing someone that you see and understand their problem means the world. Keep it short and simple.
·         "I am so sad to hear that your mom is sick."
·         "I know you really deserved that promotion. I'm sorry it didn't work out."
·         "She was a great friend, and I'm upset she's moving away too

4. Stay away from giving advice. Most people are upset because there is no easy solution. So don't try to offer her one. She's more than likely thought it all out before, and your advice will just keep her circling around how "hopeless" her problems are. Instead, say:
·                     "This must be really hard for you."
·                     "I wish I had an answer or solution. Just know that I'm here for you no matter what."
·                     "What do you think comes next?"

5. Empathize and validate her emotions
6. Stay positive
7. Avoid minimizing her problems or talking down to her.


Hope you will use this above tips to make happy your girlfriend.

Source:- www.wikihow.com/Comfort-Your-Girlfriend-when-She-Is-Upset

0 comments:

Post a Comment